Monday, November 8, 2010

Dear, Dear Diary

Dear, Dear Diary,

Let's do this today, because we need to do this today.  Let's come up with 5 Things What Are Good, as our Dearest Jon used to do. 

1. Trying BIG new things which necessitate one jumping feet first into the OMIGOSH-I-HAVEN'T-EVER-NEVER-THOUGHT-I-COULD-DIDN'T-THINK-I-EVER-WOULD-BUT-I'M-GONNA-DO-IT-ANYWAY-OMIGOSH pool.  It's deep in here, and I like it.




2. Very grateful for dear friends & family who are always there to support, love, encourage and believe in me. I cannot imagine where I would be without you. 



 

3. Stash White Christmas White Tea.  O.M.G.  This is my new favorite tea of the season. I don't like peppermint, but I LOVE this tea.  YUM.  If you could put a snowy Christmas morning in a mug and drink it, this is what it would taste like.



4. The last truly warm day of fall on a Monday, following a weekend that could have been stolen out of late June... right before the first snow of the fall.




5. Seeing each new day as an opportunity to grow.


2 comments:

somepinkflowers said...

what a lovely idea!

{{ i sometimes
try to think of
5 Things What Are Good
when i am stuck behind
a terrible slow driver
whilst
in a no passing zone }}

:-)



going to look for this--->
Stash White Christmas White Tea
as
i am all about tea
over here!

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

SPF,

5 Things What Are Good is a terrific idea, and it's one of my favorite things that Jon has created.

So glad you do it too! Especially in traffic, and I am also so glad that you are trying this new tea! It's SO good! ;D


Cheers darling!


Scarlett & Viaggiatore