Friday, May 25, 2007

The answers to everything I need... according to Google

Our wonderful Sognatrice is up to fun and games again! YAY! She has begun the Top Ten Needs game.

Top Ten Needs

It goes like this: you type your name and the word 'needs' in quotes in the search engine and hit the button. Let's see what "Scarlett needs"...


1. Scarlett needs a clone to cope with a heavy workload

(AMEN... something I've been saying for several years now. Particularly in school, or when I have multi-tasked myself into an ocean floor canyon).

2. Scarlett needs to get a computer...

(I got one, I'm all set now. I'm totally addicted to it, and have seen so much less light of day than I used to... should possibly rethink quality time without Internet).

3. Scarlett needs both French and Spanish translation for the following two phrases:
-spot clean only
-up to four washes
(yah. well... I am not good at spot cleaning in English. One of my dearest friends gave me a travel size pack of 'shout' stain remover wipes along with my Christmas gift... perhaps the translation will help?)

4. Scarlett needs to change things up

(I do. Actually, in the middle of REALLY changing things up just now... I'm restless like that. Things get shaken up once or twice a year. I used to move furniture to appease the beast of boredom, now it's evolved to changing homes and jobs... more on that later).

5. Scarlett needs a way to get it.

(Necessity is the mother of invention, and I am a very resourceful person. Other than that, I'm not touching this statement with a ten foot pole.)

6. Scarlett needs to concentrate on her hair style a little more than showing off all of her cleavage

(OUCH! Those who know me in person... not a word! I just chopped my red hair into a feathery layered 'bob' kind of style... it came out ok!)

7. Scarlett needs your support

(well of course, where would any of us be without support? as an aside... wondered if this had anything to do with the comment regarding physical attributes in #6. Hmmm.)

8. Scarlett needs to learn to accept things as they are

(WHAT?! NEVER!!! If things as they are were acceptable, we'd never learn or grow, or better ourselves. I am certainly in far better places in many areas of my life because I would NOT accept things as they were. HA! Back off Jacko!! Never happens! Oscar Wilde said that "Complacency is the last refuge of the unimaginative" ......and may I add, the lazy souls who never make a difference and who are never remembered!

9. Scarlett needs to accessorize that outfit with a rotating platform and a '96 Taurus

(um... yah. I'll keep my Camry thanks. I am all in for the the rotating platform though! WOO HOO!)

10. Scarlett needs an older man

(Been around too many of those. They're HIGHLY over rated. Fun... kind of, and they can keep their end of the conversation up better than most younger guys whose concentration and eyes are usually focused below chin level on the girl they're with instead of the topic of discussion. Older men have too much history, and too many secrets. They're more respectful for the most part. But even so... this Scarlett will never need a man for any reason other than to lift heavy things, and men can be hired to do that.)



7 comments:

Pawlie Kokonuts said...

A very curious Google game. Am i wary of playing it? Of course, the cleavage comment intrigues and the "older man are overrated" comment piques me, even if true (for obvious reasons in each case).

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Hah! Great Googles, these are hilarious! Hope you find a way to, um, get it, soon ;)

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

PK,

You should play, it's so fun! You'll learn things you never knew you never knew. Men are usually intrigued with cleavage. What's that all about anyway? I never understood it. Just part of the body... no one is drawn so magnetically to ears, elbows, noses, or heels. Hmmm. Can you answer this one?


Sognatrice,

Well, if I ever do wind up getting it, it'll be an historic event and I'll likely post a series of blogs about it, and hopefully the story will be signed to book and movie deals.
On the other hand, if I do ever get it, then I won't have any more needs, I suppose, and the needs were fun. Hmm. Double edged blade. I'll have to think on this a bit.

Scarlett

The Moon Topples said...

yay!

But please do not question Google. Google knows all.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Moon Topples,

Yes, I agree, Google does know all. It's where I go several times a day for answers to everything.

One must be cautious though of the source of information sought through Google... sources can be questionable, even if Google is not.

Thanks for coming by!
Scarlett

Karen said...

I think you're right not to trade the Camry in for the Taurus. When you find a place that sells rotating platforms at a good price, let me know, because I think one of the those could really help my look, too.

I love your responses, especially #3!

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Hey KC!

Isn't that fabulous? A rotating platform? What a great idea, I will put your name at the top of the waiting list... let ya know when I come across those!

Thanks for coming by ;o)

Scarlett