1. Every single morning has the possibility to be the greatest day of your life, if you make it that way.
2. New friends are wonderful possibilities
3. Karma is a good thing, and it has different names for different people, but the concept of getting what you give is universal
4. I've raised my standards in every area of my life. Growth will do that to you.
5. I love sharing good things, no matter what they are
6. I love good poetry
7. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is my hero
8. I love nature just a little bit more than I love a big city. Denver is perfect for me that way.
9. Love, honesty, compassion, grace, forgiveness, kindness, thoughtfulness, and good morals are imperative. They are also disappearing from the fabric of our society.
10. I LOVE kids and older folks. We can learn so much from them. It's that pesky stage in the middle when we think we know it all that turns out to be useless.
11. I love candles... they are all over my home. Consequently, it smells like I can really bake
12. I love driving with the car window open on a warm day with the wind in my hair and a good song on the radio that I can sing to. It's better if there is ice cream or lemonade in the cup holder.
13. I love laying on my back at night and looking at the heavens
14. I love it even more now that I've learned what the stars and planets are made of, how and why they move, how far away they are and how big they are
15. I love eating out
16. I am an A student - and it is not easy
17. I am not good at math
18. I am not mechanically minded
19. Super glue does not work on pumpkins when one has overestimated the carve
20. Necessity IS the mother of invention
21. I wish more of the youth today had a passion for the classic works that came before them, in print, film, invention and aspirations.
22. I like unusual things
23. I do not like insects, bugs or spiders. Any of these will get me standing on a chair in seconds
24. It is important to remember where we came from so that we can figure out where we are going
25. I don't like politics; I think politicians are all about money and not about people
26. I started praying for other bad drivers in traffic instead of cussing them out
27. I thought that I was 5' 7" until a few years ago when I argued with my Dr. and she proved to me that I am indeed 5' 5" and a half.
28. Family and friends tease me about my insecurities about my age
29. I lie about my age constantly and I am OK with that. No one else is.
30. I take time to smell flowers, watch sunsets, and smile at strangers
31. I love water. I only like sand if it's near water.
32. I am a night owl
33. I do my best, most of the time
34. I expect everyone else to do and give their best. I am frequently disappointed when they do not.
35. I admit it when I am wrong
36. I am very stubborn and usually a little late for everything
37. I love the ocean, and the mountains
38. I ice skate and roller skate
39. I build snowmen and make snowangels
40. I think family is one of our greatest blessings
41. I keep in contact with most of my family; even distant members
42. Holidays and birthdays are very important to me
43. I like parades and festivals
44. I paint my toe nails red, but I don't paint my fingernails at all
45. I have a large movie and music library
46. Unless it's an excellent film, I wait till it comes out on video
47. I always buy lemonade from any kid selling it
48. I love history and different cultures
49. I like many kinds of music and art
50. I want to fly an F-16 REALLY badly
51. I read 3-4 books at a time. Not intentionally, it just works out that way
52. I talk to the Lord every day
53. I love many different kinds of food
54. I do not drink alcohol, smoke or do any drugs
55. I take candle light- rose petal- bubble baths with tons of candles, good music and something to drink
56. I am an explorer, every chance I get
57. I love boats and sailing
58. I am a very aggressive driver. A friend once said that I am the only woman she knows who drives like a man.
59. I started writing a novel 13 years ago that I've not yet finished. One chapter to go.
60. I love concerts, plays, theatre, and Broadway
61. Burgundy is my favorite color... all the rest are second favs
62. I try to multi-task as often as possible
63. I am very capricious
64. I don't watch TV but I love movies
65. I love scuba diving but I will NOT dive in the open sea (no land around)
66. I love flying but I will NOT dive out of a plane
67. In my purse I keep a list of 25 things I want to do before I die
68. Half of the list is crossed off. I need to make a longer list.
69. I don't speak any foreign languages yet, but I am studying Spanish, Italian, French and Japanese
70. I don't like shopping
71. I love to paint and draw
72. I am a terrible cook... most of the time, but I am slowly getting better and my friends and family are good sports about letting me try food experiments out on them
73. I always read my fortune, but rarely eat the cookie (see the bottom of the main blog page for good info on fortune cookies)
74. I always pick up abandoned pennies on the ground - for luck
75. I wish on everything all the time... just in case...
76. I am a bona fide rainbow chaser... really!
77. I love to blow bubbles with the little plastic wand that comes in the bubble bottle
78. I love to play in bubbles that random people put in fountains
79. I am the local president of the Bubble Bandit Brigade
80. The Bubble Bandit Brigade has more chapters INTERNATIONALLY than I was aware of
81. I travel a LOT, but not always to places I want to be
82. I love to drive
83. I am rarely without a camera nearby... the bonus is when the camera actually has good batteries in it...
84. I want to work for National Geographic as a photojournalist someday
85. I am halfway through my private pilots license
86. I love to read and write
87. I am a red headed fireball guided by the grace and wisdom of God
88. Coffee, Tea, and Chocolate are staples of my life
89. Ice cream is also a staple of my life
90. I love ballet
91. I ballroom dance
92. I like reading dictionaries, encyclopedias and maps in addition to novels and just about anything else in print.
93. I am an oenophile - I LOVE to study wine
94. I am an amateur astronomer
95. I used to teach Sunday school, and I was the superintendent for a while. I love teaching.
96. My life is a study in irony... I always say that irony is the spice of my life.
97. I sing everywhere all the time, but mostly in the car and the shower
98. I love each season, but Fall is my favorite
99. I used to sing jazz and blues in some local clubs. I miss that.
100. My life has had some rough spots... they made me stronger.
101. I LOVE my life