Friday, May 18, 2007

A question is worth 1000 answers... or, ask congress

Interviews- YAY ;o)-

Sognatrice has decided to play the interview game, and I have decided to play along.
If it looks like fun to you, email me and I will send you five questions as well, please see rules at the bottom of this post.

From Sognatrice to me:

Here are your questions:

(1) What is usually the last thing you do before you go to bed at night?

....before I go to bed, I sip hot tea and write in my journal.
....before I go to sleep, I close my eyes and talk to the Lord about my day and His ideas and our tomorrow and things like that. Then I fall asleep while I am on the line with him. Makes for better dreams too... usually.

(2) If you could live anywhere in the world, no cost/language/partner/other prohibitions, where would you end up and why?

Really? Wow. The pressure... I guess I'd have to say Italy. Ideally, I'd like to live all over the world in many places for short times, but the plan is to wind up in Italy for the resting years and watch the sea roll in and eat pasta and gelato, sip good coffee and read, write and paint... and look at fine art forever. To walk the paths of history that are miles deep in that land, and grow a vineyard and some olive trees. If I don't kill them first.

(3) Do you consider yourself crafty? (Interpret as you wish).

Hmmm. Merriam-Webster defines crafty as: skillful, clever, adept in the use of subtlety and cunning, or marked by subtlety and guile. I would say that I am this way sometimes. I am definitely not this way all of the time... as there are those occasions when I think of the perfect comeback or witty joke three days after the conversation... sigh...
but sometimes, lightening strikes and I say just the right thing, or do just the right thing at the right time... and things work out my way. The contingency is that the craftiness has to go hand in hand with honesty.
Honesty does not however, have to go hand in hand with rules. I am most certainly a rule bender. I am the president of the Bubble Bandit Brigade, after all, and the rules regarding fountains and bubbles are by definition, meant to be bent. Is that crafty? Yes.... yes, I believe so.

NEXT question then...

(4) If you could only drink one other thing besides water for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Sognatrice... these are tough questions. I'm torn. Damn.
Coffee... I can have it hot or iced. No wait... tea (again... hot or iced)... oh... wait, chai tea... uh... hmmm. ehhh.... chocolate?
Do you have a coin I can flip?

(5) The Brady's or the Partridge's? *or* ER or Grey's Anatomy (or both if you like)?

Well, I don't watch TV, I haven't had cable for going on oooh probably 7 years or so; I can't stand the ads and I think the content rots my brain. BUT, I have heard raves about Grey's and ER... just haven't seen them. However, if the choice were between the two in that list that I have seen (Brady's and Partridge's), I'd definitely have to go with Partridge's. They are considerably more interesting and talented, much better looking, and far less annoying. Plus I like Shirley Jones. It's a Music Man thing.

**final note, I am usually all over the map like this on decisions, you should see me ordering in a restaurant or on the phone with take out... yikes! Just one of those Scarlett traits. Whaddayagonnado.


Here are the rules to post on your entry:

1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me".

2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.

3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Happy Answering~


Thank you Sognatrice! ;o)-

Scarlett

7 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Great answers! I love your response to number 3 :) You were an awesome interviewee!

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Thank you! That was so fun!

just a tip... might want to click on that 'whaddayagonnado'...

it's a pretty nice suggestion.


Scarlett

Bonnie Jacobs said...

I clicked on 'whaddayagonnado' and then clicked the photo to enlarge it. Now I am sitting blissfully under that palm tree with the waves lapping gently over my toes. Thanks to my very relaxed state of mind, I have decided to take the plunge -- and answer five questions. No hurry, though, as I'm perfectly happy being a beach bum under your palm tree.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Bonnie,

Thanks for dropping by! Isn't that beach lovely! Viaggiatore and I are visiting it this weekend too.

Your questions are on the way! I'll be by later to read your answers.


Scarlett & Viaggiatore

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Thanks, I enjoyed answering my five questions HERE, if you want to read the answers.

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Thanks Bonnie!

I am on my way, can't wait to read them!


Scarlett

Bonnie Jacobs said...

Hello, hello! I've re-posted my answers, up-dated to add great-grandchildren, and put it on a different blog (my book blog). Here's the link, if you'd like to re-visit our past with me:

http://bonniesbooks.blogspot.com/2012/04/monday-memories-answering-five.html